View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@woly

Training. Me, being trained by someone. I wonder how long it'll be till I snap on them and they ask to get a new apprentice. Thought Egretpaw with an inward smirk as he made his way to the training moor. Whether his name had spread through the camp or not, it was pretty obvious to the cats that had met him that he was about as bonkers as one could get without being totally incoherent. Egretpaw knew what he was doing, he relished knowing that he hurt others, loved to see the tears and sometimes even blood if they didn't move out of the way in time. Most of the time though, he didn't physically hurt others unless he was pushed to anger, though that was fairly easy to do. The young white tom is what is known as an explosive psychopath. His anger was wild and sudden and he didn't really think when he was angry, it was afterwards when he was able to think. It was like a red haze covered his eyes and brain, making him sort of black out for a minute as the anger took control over him. Then he just cleaned up the mess afterward.
Maybe his mentor had heard about it, maybe not. And if not, he would soon find out what kind of cat Egretpaw was, fairly quickly. Then again, he didn't know much about his mentor either so this would be interesting regardless.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?