View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Fawnskip could only release an angry huff at Blazingstar's response to his losses of lives. He's impossible! I give up! If he dies again, then it's on him. I tried, and he can't say I didn't! She cast a harsh glare towards the ginger tomcat which only hardened as he addressed the topic of Rosethorn, and more importantly, her jealousy. Or, rather, her supposed jealousy. Fawnskip barely noticed his leaderly tone, which she simply shrugged off carelessly. She was not jealous! She rolled her eyes, scoffing lightly. ``Okay, whatever, you lost lives, and you're bound to lose more. That's on you. I don't care. I couldn't care any less. And I am not jealous!`` She snapped at Blazingstar, the fur along her shoulders rising.

Her golden eyes flared wildly, her tail lashing furiously. She could not believe Blazingstar thought she was jealous! If anything, Blazingstar was jealous! And he should be! After all, Fawnskip was currently working on dragging along another tomcat, a tom by the name of Obsidiansky. The thought brought a mischievous smirk to her muzzle, and she felt her fur fall flat and her tail slow to a casual swing. Her gaze warmed in a flash, and she threw her head back to laugh quietly. ``Oh, I'm afraid to tell you that I am not the jealous type,`` she paused briefly, looking Blazingstar over,``are you?``