View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's brow raised as the she-cat once more blew up. She was quite fiery these days. It was an odd thing. He knew she had it in her, however, she never really used it against him. It intrigued him, but he knew better than to pester the she-cat about it. Whatever was on her mind, she could keep. He would't pry into her mind, he wouldn't try to make her talk. Fawnskip could take care of herself... clearly. So as she finished up, he was slightly taken aback by her sudden mood change. Once again. Very odd to him. Well, I guess you could say Blazingstar wasn't the brightest when it came to others behaviors. He didn't quite understand that each cat differs so dramatically from the next. His close friend group was so tight, that he was just used to those types of felines. Mellow, loyal, and generally pleasant. "Well I haven't a right to be jealous over anyone," he began, his eyes narrowed in a slight challenge. Suddenly, he had an urge to see what would tip her over the edge. Then he could understand her feelings a little easier. "I've claimed no one as mine, so why should I be jealous over any one feline?" he asked, his fluffy tail tip twitching now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL