View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Last Thing You Copied

((Lol of course mine is a response to an rp, can't run the risk of losing it!))

{It's fine! At the same time, I apologize for not being very punctual in responding x.x"}

"Wh-Huh-Wha?!" To say in the least the young she-cat was absolutely flabbergasted by the straight up rejection by her mentor, for a moment her eyes just staring in utter disbelief at the tom before anger flourished in them and she promptly began to bristle in agitation. "That's ridiculous, that's not the job of a mentor! You need to teach me how to fight! You know we're going to have a battle soon, you can feel it in the air! I'm not going out there unprepared!" She hissed at him, her already bushy tail seeming to fluff up more.
And just like that Thrushwing was moving on as if he didn't even care, just sprinkling salt into the wound so to speak, for Raccoonpaw, who was most certainly not happy with that. "No no no, stop!" She interrupted with a yowl, lashing her tail back and forth, shaking her head and blowing a sharp gust of air through her nose. "I don't care about that right now!
Foxes are probably going to hibernate or whatever, the real danger is the Windclan cats! I need to know what to do if they attack first!
"
There was a fire in her eyes burning, but then again, when wasn't there? Raccoonpaw has always been a very stubborn young cat and would fight to get her way, or just straight up try to do it herself if it came down to it. Hopefully Thrushwing had the patience to deal with her.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 30th, 2017 at 08:32 PM.