View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:13 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ✗ ✘☾ Foxcraft☽ ✘✗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Sorry for misspelling her name!
It just feels natural for my fingers to click on the y before the h. Rhys.. I'll have to get used to typing that instead of what I currently type. Sorry! XD

Dygi looked at her for a moment, studying her, looking anything that might give away her knowledge. His eyes darted here and there, from her tail to her front paws to her ears to her hind paws to her face. The pair of orbs finally settled once they caught sight of the she-fox's eyes. He searched it for any emotions, anything that might give it away. As she answered, he replied smoothly. "Then you'll have to tell me. Or else." He grinned mysteriously at the or else part. He knew what she would ask. 'Or else what'? He would simply answer something he was planning to say. Something that would annoy Rhys much more than anything else he might have tried to reply.
Dygi looked at her, hiding the mischievous thoughts and feelings in his orbs as his gaze clouded and the emotions became unfathomable. Rhys might have thought he was a normal thought that had simply unintentionally trespassed on the terrain that was included in her possession. More than anything, he wanted to know if this fox understood and could perform foxcraft. He could, but he would never say it aloud publicly. At least, not until he knew if they could perform it; and he knew they were being completely honest to him.

I think I didn't make a mistake with her name? If so, please correct me if you see her name spelled wrong. I've tried to spell her name accurately, but I never recheck what I've typed in mid-sized to long posts due to it lacking interesting things, so it may occasionally be fallacious.
Thank you for keeping this alive. I'm going to mention the people that don't post here often, just for the sake of it. Plus, if they've forgotten about it, here's a reminder whether they like it or not. XD
By the way, I don't want to annoy you. Every time you don't post here at least once a week, I will mention you.
This is because I don't want this to die, like every other thread I've made. These mention's purposes are only for the sake of reminding you about this thread. If you cannot be active or simply don't want to roleplay in this thread/lack interest in roleplaying here, just notify me and I will stop mentioning you. If you cannot be active from a certain date until ____ then inform me and I will not mention you until that duration has passed. If you feel like mentioning you every week is vexatious, tell me and I will consider changing it to perhaps a mention every two to three weeks if you have not posted. These mentions are only if you have not posted for a week. If you have posted/pay attention to this thread, I will not mention you unless you wish to be mentioned.
Reminding Mentions:
@Mousy @Foxfur @Shadow @Captain Toad @Flameleaf @blue jellie
And just for the sake of it, in case you don't get a notification for this post, here ya go: @Rivergold
:I

She lifted an eyebrow at the male. "'Or else?' Really? Who even says that anymore?"

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket