View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ✗ ✘☾ Foxcraft☽ ✘✗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
:I

She lifted an eyebrow at the male. "'Or else?' Really? Who even says that anymore?"
As he processed what she was saying, he thought. Was it really that old of a saying? Was he completely stupid? No. He would say whatever he liked, whatever saying he wished, whether it was old and forgotten or trendy and popular amongst other individuals. "Or else you'll see. That is, if you don't tell me." If she didn't wish to suffer, she would simply only have to tell him one word; either yes, or no. That was it. Dygi didn't understand what all the fuss was about, why she bothered keeping it secret if it would be revealed or she would use foxcraft at some point. It was not like he would use her knowledge against her, if that was even possible. He was certainly not a danger to her either. "Yes really. And I still say that, and I may say anything I like." His eyes glinted with a challenging gaze, as if daring her to insult him for this. His gaze was calm yet frustration was hidden on the facial features of this particular fox. Nothing better than being annoying! He thought to himself, smiling. He wondered what she would think the reason behind his smile was. It seemed almost random, to simply smile like that. He bet a mouse tail she wouldn't guess it in the time he gave her; none.