View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Huh. So I suppose people are listing off what they are thankful for, eh?
Well, I already did that on Twitter, so why not do it here too? Let us begin.
  • I am grateful for the many months that I have had with this community, despite meeting some terrible people in the process, I have met many more amazing people in the process and I hope that all of those people know how much they mean to me, even though I am not the greatest at expressing my gratitude most of the time.
  • I am thankful for @Rose Queen and @Mad King for always being kind to me ever since I have joined WCO and I have always appreciated their hard work that they have put forth on this website that I have seen as my second home and internet family. Thank you to both of you for your kindness and friendliness towards me through and through.
  • I am thankful for @woly who was the first real friend that I made when I joined this community over a year ago. I know that the two of us have gone through rough times together, but we both have gotten through it. She’s been a very good friend and someone who I can rely on and trust always when I need someone to talk to. Thank you, Kate.
  • I am thankful for @starfall who was also a very good friend to me in my earlier times in WCO when I did not have many friends. Like woly, they are important and awesome to me and I thank you for all that you have done for me, Star.
  • I am grateful for @Fawn and @Constellation and @Crybaby (At the Disco) who have always made me feel important, no matter what. You three are my closest friends and I will always love you like you are my own family. Thank you for all the roleplays and fun memories that we have shared together from the moment that we met.
  • Thank you to @Okapi and @ScarredSecrets and @Doodle and @Undercover who have helped me with giving my characters more development and being my dear roleplaying friends for as long as I can remember. I know that we aren’t very close, but I appreciate all that you have done and I am happy to call you my friend.
  • I am thankful for my mother, who has always been supportive and proud of me, even though I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed or the strongest kid in gym class. She has always comforted me when I am stressed and helped me through the bad times when I did not know where I was going in life. Thank you, mom, for everything.
  • I am also thankful for all my characters, both my warrior cat and OCs, that have gotten me through the difficult times. They have given me happiness and made me feel so much emotion through my life. They have given me love and adventure, unlike anything I could ever imagine. I love all of you, being your creator, no matter what.
  • Last, but certainly not least, to all of the members of WCO who have shone me a good time and roleplayed or even just talked with me. You have impacted my life more than you realize and I am glad to have met so many great and unique personalities throughout my time here and I hope to make even more memories with WCO soon enough.

I believe that is everything and everyone, but who knows? I probably forgot something, knowing how forgetful I am at times, but oh well - Happy Thanksgiving to all on WCO!

Last edited by Captain; November 25th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.