View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearken View Post
i'm thankful for my family, for my friends, for my pets, and for the internet. i would never have become the person that i am without all of you. you guys have helped me from a self-conscious, awkward pathos to a more outgoing, friendly hearken (even though i don't show it on wco).

but i am eternally thankful for @tinyalienboy and i love him to pieces. i'm so happy we met on this site, almost two years ago, and even though we've had our share of bumps in the road, we always recovered.
he has helped me come so far as a person and grow to accept and love myself, and i am forever grateful.
thank you, & happy thanksgiving. <3
ahhhh my cheeks hurt from smiling omg
okay i love you so much that it's like literally impossible to explain and i'm getting a headache just trying to
i hope we can meet soon :( i wanna jus t hug you and cuddle and look at memes and instagram and other stuff instead of being twENTY HOURS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER
i also wanna show you all the history of gettysburg and take a stroll through the battlefield and if possible look at the moonlit sky together and my heart is hurting now heck
you are honestly the best person ever like??? if i had to choose between meeting you or meeting all of my favorite celebrities i would always choose you, my no hetero bro™
i talk about you so much at school that like a couple of my friends get annoyed haha
hajjksk wow idk what else to say besides that you are a wonderful human being and that i'm glad this site brought us together aahhhhh i love you and i can't say it enough <33333333 !!

psa;
hearken/pathos/path/pathie/all your other names deserves all the love and affection the world has to offer mkay bye