Thread: || The Fury ||
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:45 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sunleap had followed Bumblestar and searched for a ShadowClanner to fight until the 66 moon old yellow tom saw a ShadowClan she-cat and attempted to pounce on her, hoping that she wouldn't notice him until it was too late. @Sleek

Gentlebloom was pounding forward, trying to make herself angry, thinking of her dead clanmates, of avenging them. But all she could manage to think about was feeling sorry for them, feeling sorry for how guilty and sorrowful the killers of them must be. Distracted by these thoughts, she didn't notice the ThunderClan tom until it was too late.

Grunting, she felt the massive weight slam into her rib cage, bowling her over as she moaned. When she opened her eyes, she saw a yellow tom slashing at her underbelly. Howling, she writhed viciously, trying to flip him off of her but not succeeding. She screamed in pain. It was flooding her eyes. Blood leaking from everywhere, rivulets of it all over her beautiful body. She yowled for help.

[OPEN FOR SHC CATS TO HELP IF ALLOWED BY @Katiethewolfchild ]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!