View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:26 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Ghostflight's training spot

(LMAO i made her backstory up in 5 minutes so it's subject to change) @Goldenmac

Ghostflight didn't have much to do in the Dark Forest besides think. No prey to hunt and no other cats for miles around meant you spent a lot of time in your head. As always, Ghostflight's thoughts drifted back to her kits. They were stillborn, and she knew why. I broke the code. Rushleap was a good cat, it's not his fault cross clan relationships are illegal. It's Starclan's fault. All their fault. Ghostflight knew it was wrong to have the kits in the first place, but it was Starclan's fault they were dead.

Ghostflight had met Rushleap at a gathering. At first, it was just a passing glance, but it turned into more. Meeting at border patrols, nesting together, it all came to a head when the medicine cat told Ghostflight she was going to have kits. At first, she was overjoyed, but complications began to arise. Rushleap had been killed in a fight against Thunderclan, and when Lionstar announced at the Gathering he was dead, that was it.

When the kits were born, her two toms were dead from the start. The last, her little she-kit, didn't last an hour. Ghostflight knew Starclan had killed her kits before they even got a chance at life. They were evil. It wasn't their fault Ghostflight made a mistake. I made a vow to hate the StarCats and I began a life of murder. The Dark Forest is the place for me.

She was shocked out of her thinking by the appearance of Sparrowpaw. "Oh, Sparrowpaw! Hello, darling!"
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.