View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2022, 02:51 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

At least Goldenleaf and Rainfern took ownership of their mistakes and did their punishments, even if it did take them both longer than it should have.

Peachpaw, Tallpaw, and Moonpaw still had more time to complete their punishments. Wildholly and Irispaw, however, had failed to materialize the correct effort to complete their punishments… again.

Given all that Pikestar had going on, Slatestripe felt it was more appropriate to send Wildholly to Gingerfrost for him to deal with. The deputy could make the decision as to whether or not it was necessary to involve Pikestar. Slatestripe didn’t feel he had the right level of authority to proceed here, since in his mind Wildholly deserved to be temporarily exiled.

Irispaw, he could still handle. In his mind, the apprentice deserved an extra moon added to her training. But, he would give her one last chance with a more lax punishment. “Irispaw!” he called, the anger in his voice clear. “You have failed to complete the punishment assigned to you. This is your final chance to prove your worth in this Clan. If you fail again, I’ll be recommending a stint in the nursery to Gingerfrost. Go and clean out the nests in the nursery. Every single one. When you’re done with that, bring one of the queens a piece of prey. Return to me and report when you’ve finished.”

( @Zero If Irispaw does not complete this punishment within 7 IRL days, Slatestripe will recommend that she be temporarily demoted and sent to the nursery. If you need an extension or have any issues, please reach out to me via PM ahead of the due date )

Now, for Wildholly. The dark warrior summoned his denmate with another angry cry. “Rainfern and Goldenleaf were able to complete their punishments, so you have no excuse for your slacking. Go speak to Gingerfrost and tell him that you failed to complete two separate patrol punishments. Tell him that I am recommending you for temporary exile. Before you leave the camp, come see me to ensure I know you’ve spoken with him as told.”

( @Miss Christmas Spirit You’ll have 7 IRL days to have Wildholly speak with Gingerfrost. When that’s done, report to Slatestripe. If you have any issues or need an extension, please let me know via PM before the due date )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.