View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2023, 08:56 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Woodpaw training

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
TW: Eating disorder, bad mental health;

Woodpaw licked his lips, which were suddenly dry. A warrior had offered to take him hunting a few days ago, and he had completely missed his mouse and ended up slumped in the dirt, humiliated. He could only see a repeat, here. Slow, tentative and uncertain steps brought him over. He felt his breathing getting faster as he felt his mentor's gaze on him. He had no idea what he was doing! He was going to make a fool of himself! Again! He felt sweat trickle behind his ear. A mouse, he needed to find a mouse.

The world seemed to swim around him. He took a deep breath through his nose. Nothing. He couldn't smell anything! He could still feel Fallenheart's eyes pricking his back, but it seemed like it had multiplied by a hundred, like the entire clan had come out to see him fail.

His feet stumbled. Focus. He took another sniff. Yes, there was a mouse scent! He moved toward it, stumbled, thumped over. Again.

The brown tom pushed to his paws, aware of how scruffy and unkempt his fur was. How thin and skinny his legs were. How his ribs poked out of his side. He felt embarrassed and completely shamed. Head hung low, Woodpaw turned ans scrambled away to hide in a bush.

//TLDR
//Woodpaw misses and gets upset. He runs away and hides in a bush.
Fallenheart walked up to Woodpaw.

' ' Hey, it's ok, I didn't catch my first prey until I was almost 8 moons! No need to be ashamed ' ' She reached out to her tail to put it on Woodpaw's back comfortingly.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3