View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:16 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye dropped to her knees with the sight infront of her...
There i the middle of the floor sat a small child with fuzzy black hair and grey eyes. The little girl was trying to take a dolls head off as her gaze turned to skye, with toothy grin the little girl stood up and wobbled over to skye.
"Momma!" The child said as skye broke into tears holding her close to her. i gotta call winter.... she thought as she pulled her phone out and tried calling him again while she held her child next to her.
Winter immediately answers, he just woke up to a happy looking guy named killer and it scared him. He was checking his body to find absolutely no scars not even a tattoo. He answers the phone shaking a bit “ what the hell is going on mi amor?! Killer ... he’s.... he’s “ he growls a bit as he looks at the mirror. “ what’s happening?”

Sasuke eyes widened when killer spoke telling him... about something about school which... is odd. He and his kin were homeschooled not ... schooled. He grabs his head hand shaking in disbelief as Killer looks at him worry in his eyes... “ is something the matter Sasuke? It seems like you’ve seen a ghost?” He asks worryingly as he steps forward and touches Sasukes head causing the man to jump a bit. He growls softly as he pushes killers hand away slowly “ .... I’m fine. Just tired that’s all... mind if I start getting change?” Killer nods as he begins to walk out. And with that Sasuke immediately picks up the phone but... who should he call? Is Tord the same or changed as well? He never felt so confused Killer wasn’t kind! Killer was a monster! Not this is this a trick some sick game?! He looks at the phone and soon... began putting in Tords number @.:Blue Wishes:. @Celestial

If you want to add his call and make it a group call :3.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 13th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.