View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:07 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Omg yes! XD I just remembered something... Naruto will wake up with parents!)
Winter eyes widened “ what?! “ he begins to step back a bit “ .... Naruto... omg where’s Naruto?! I know Sasuke is here! Killer didn’t say anything about him. And sage? Valentine? ... is lion here? My god what about Tord! “ he begins to get dressed quickly and suddenly walk out the door to see... a normal neighborhood. No gangs, no dead bodies just a normal neighborhood “ .... what.... I’ll meet you at the old cafe.. if it’s there”

Naruto eyes were wide when he looked around a normal room. With pictures of two people and.. him. He picks up a picture and looks at it... confused. Who were these people? Where’s sage? Where’s Sasuke and winter? He looks at his arms seeing... bruises but no scars at all. He grabs his head a bit as he looks at the door hearing warm voices but none were Sasuke or winter’s.... he begins to pick up the phone and immediately put sages number down calling him. He was... confused, unsure on where he was at or who these people are? And sage was always there for him when he woke up... what’s going on?