View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:22 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
usually shiloh wouldnt do this type of thing, but rowan had insisted they played some videogames..mario kart was it ? figurinng theywouldnt leave the house for the rest of the day, shiloh didnt bother to dress the best as he usually would. he stood infront of the blueberry boys door, over night bag around his shoulder while he held a grocery bag around his other arm filled with snacks, ones he knew rowan liked(because if he didnt get them, rowan would probably throw a fit). he wore a simple oversize sweater that hung loosly off of one shoulder with short shorts and simple sandels. he was going to be spending the night over, and they usually didnt leave the house often, no need to dress fancy. tucking a purple curl from his face and perching his circular glasses farther up his nose, he knocked on the door.

@fenic!

well, rowan was certainly prepared for this. as a child, he had mastered this game, and unfortunately as an adult, he still played it constantly. it was a 'good vibes' kind of game, and he didn't have enough self-confidence to deny that he was a bit childish in the manner. but hey, why not invite his best friend over to play something? of course, rowan was sure that he would win everything, but he could probably lose a few games for shiloh. chilling out in his small apartment's main living area on a busted-up bean bag, he immediately found himself almost jumping out of his skin at the sound of his friend knocking, quickly opening the door to hop up and slide down the railing to the first floor, before stopping to kneel down and peek through the mail slot at the other man with a grin. "...did you bring the cheez-its this time? because i'm seriously not letting you in without them." he exclaimed with a playful huff, smirking as he glanced up from the tiny slot in the door at his friend like an absolute idiot.