View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
I uh ... I feel even more awkward than usual doing this ... man this is sooo cheesy ^^"
I really don't know how I'm gonna do that. Gosh. I can't think of anything ...

*ahem*

I am thankful for @Mad King and @Rose Queen for keeping alive that website that I had trouble finding amongst the other rp sites, that were all either closed or inactive, when I was going through some stuff and desperately needed to cling to something from my past/childhood to feel something positive again. (Which just so happened to be warrior cats roleplaying. Uh.), so, yeah, thank you for that.

I am thankful for @Okapi , primarly for existing, secondly for being an active member and being a good rp partner in Dragonclan, and hopefully other rps in the future.

I am thankful for @littledragon0625 , for creating the Dragonclan rp and unknowingly helping me get a little bit out of my shell, and being a cool rp partner with a lot of imagination. (I still have a long way to go to stop feeling so awkward and unsure, but thanks !)

I am thankful for @Ennard for being there to roleplay (I really like Teddy's Residence), and posting so many finders .... (To which I rarely apply because my cats are still not re-done, or I just feel like I don't deserve to have one of my characters take the role ... I usually read all of them though ...)

I am thankful for @Mad-Hatter , for being a nice rp partner and a nice person in general, or so I think ;p

I am thankful for both @julean and @mompaws accepting me in a rp that could have just been between the two of them ... and for being kind and sensible people (especially mompaws for the sensible thing) (by the way, sorry for not posting on the rp, I've had a post prepared for days but wonder wether or not I should be posting something)

I am grateful for @NightWarrior4Life being the first person to apply for my first (and only) finder. (I know you maybe forgot about it, but I read you have writer's block, so hey, it's okay.)

I am grateful for @Mauve coming onto this site and perhaps unknowingly making me motivated to start rping actual warriors in the main clans. Hope our rps will be fun.

I am thankful for @Swiftheart joining the Dragonclan rp and adding to the fun ^^, though I don't know you very well for now.

Also shoutout to @Celestial (your finders always leave me awstruck), @FadingEchoes (I am impressed by your activity, and I like Essie and Romeo's story), @Shadomaru (We have only rpd a little, but hey, I can mention you too ^^") , @Cheshire cat (Rowanclan is a cool idea ^^) , @ScarredSecrets (You seem nice and I wonder if we'll rp together one day), @Redwood Sienna (Hope we'll have fun rping in Dragonclan) , @Sasukewolf (madness) (you don't know me, and I don't know you, but how do you come up with all your stuff ? It's crazy !) and many others that I can't remember because my brain tends to shut off when I'm listing things.

And thanks to all the peeps on the website, old and new, who keep it alive.

Also I'm using this opportunity to say that even though I don't post much, I'm always lurking around in the shadows, when I'm logged in, but also when I'm not.
And on that note I also want to say ... I'm sorry I don't post much, and participate much in site things ... this is just the way I am. I can't change it now, it's too late.

Weelll ... that wasn't so bad as it was extremely embarassing (I feel kinda foolish ...) I'm considering not posting this but I'll make the effort for all the peeps I mentioned. ;w;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post
(This is late but I was busy Christmas Decorating all day XD)
I am thankful for @RosePelt145 because you are my virtual mom. You talk me out of stuff and monitor my online conversations XD
I a man thankful for @Raven & Co because you listen to my rants even though they are seemingly pathetic at times
I am thankful for @Ryder because you helped me start and end a life of an OC. Thank you for helping me develop and kill my first OC.
I am thankful for @Cheshire cat because you have been there for me to talk to and roleplay with when I’m extremely bored.
I am thankful for @Silentshade for roleplaying with me and giving my OCs meaning.
I am thankful for @GyreHaze for talking to me and roleplaying with me.
I am thankful for @Burnpaw for keeping up with my insane typos and craziness. Our characters have come a long way!
I am thankful for @Hopekit for editing my stories and being my friend.
I am thankful for @Okapi because you roleplayed with me and spoke to me.
I am thankful for @FadingEchoes because you share the same interests with me and understand me. It’s like we are one person.

But most of all I am extremely thankful for @Rose Queen and @Mad King, for creating this site.
Awwwwww thanks guys!
(This is very late sorry.)
I'm thankful for @Hallowed Echo for being my oldest and closest friend.

I'm thankful for @ScarredSecrets for being a fellow fan of basically all of my nerdy interests.

I'm thankful for @Okapi for being so open to start roleplays with me. Lobsterbreathe and DewShine are one of my favorite ships.

I'm thankful for @PeaFlower for having such great art skillzzz.(I can't wait for Essie and Romeo! I'm sure it will be great.)

I'm thankful for @Constellation for so willingly roleplaying with me, even though they're much better than I am. Essie and Romeo are my favorite plot Ocs.

I'm thankful for @Zero to Hero for having such interesting OCs!

I'm thankful for @ladybugg03 for being a fellow Once Upon A Time fan!

I'm thankful for @Ennard for having interesting characters, and always being willing to jump in a roleplay!

I'm thankful for @Undercover for being the first person to roleplay with me in the main clans.

And as always I'm thankful for @Rose Queen and @ Mad King for being such awesome admins. And all the moderators and mini moderators![/SIZE][/FONT]

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!