View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2024, 09:18 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Sans's cave (open)

(sans is a white tom with blue eyes. loner, ex-kittypet.)

(I'll be using a pastel blue for this character, will put the stuff in parentheses underneath for those who can't see it)

Sans's cave is a deceptive name because it's a dark mansion in reality. Sans seems to know many shortcuts to various locations in here and can seemingly pop up out of nowhere, but any cat that can hear well can tell where he is. Prey is plentiful here, as you can hear many rodents scurrying around, even in the upper floors. you can also hear some bats flutter around every now and then.

( Sans's cave is a deceptive name because it's a dark mansion in reality. Sans seems to know many shortcuts to various locations in here and can seemingly pop up out of nowhere, but any cat that can hear well can tell where he is. Prey is plentiful here, as you can hear many rodents scurrying around, even in the upper floors. you can also hear some bats flutter around every now and then. )

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; February 17th, 2024 at 07:15 AM.