Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2024, 11:57 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar couldn't help but shoot Spiderthroat a quizzical look, in response to what he said to both Twilightstar and Fallownose, and to her. This threw a wrench in things and she didn't know what to do with it. Why was this the narrative he was stringing along now??

"For the apprentice death? Mousepaw?" The one he hadn't denied the last time it was pinned to him? "Why are you telling them and me this now and not when it was first brought up?"

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch

"I didn't realize I was bein framed for the death of the Apprentice, I thought they were just angry about the Warriors I did actually kill." he stated, annoyance flickering through his speech. Although it wasn't annoyance at Bumblestar, but instead towards whoever was framing him, and he himself for not realizing that's the route they were taking.

"Woulda told them immediately had I known. Now we gotta be on the look out for a framer." the tom smacked his paw against the dirt below. Tail lashing, and brows furrowing. "Ain't an apprentice killer, I have standards."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us