Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch

"I didn't realize I was bein framed for the death of the Apprentice, I thought they were just angry about the Warriors I did actually kill." he stated, annoyance flickering through his speech. Although it wasn't annoyance at Bumblestar, but instead towards whoever was framing him, and he himself for not realizing that's the route they were taking.

"Woulda told them immediately had I known. Now we gotta be on the look out for a framer." the tom smacked his paw against the dirt below. Tail lashing, and brows furrowing. "Ain't an apprentice killer, I have standards."
Bumblestar's upper lip twitched at the annoyance in his tone, and irritation of her own leaked through as she managed through gritted teeth, "Spiderthroat."

She knew something like this would ever happen intentionally, but she knew how fights got. Bloodlust was blinding and mistakes were easy to make. What was frustrating was her deputy's refusal to own up to it given everything WindClan had stacked against it. Or maybe he really thought he hadn't. "I can't call out framing if it's pretty clear it looks like you did it. You've already got warriors' deaths over your head, 'n you didn't try to argue the kid when they first called it out - looks like you waited 'till I'd handed over territory 'n herbs to contest it to get the heat off your back. It's not a good look, 'n I know you've got your limits, but right now I'm not too inclined to lean to your side of this. They knew to call you out for this."

She flicked sand off of a forepaw and sighed. "Just watch your claws from now on. I won't do anything about it this time since everything's already handled, but next time someone says you went over the border 'n killed someone, you're not gonna get the same luxury."