View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:37 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cragkit looked down at his paw. He sighed. Yeah he knew very well that he would have this issue for the rest of his life. If it had been able tobe fixed, then his mother wouldn't have brought him out of fear of his life. He didn't want to be away from his mother, he missed her already. But he tried to wear a brave face. He tried to act strong. He didn't want Crowsight and Tinyfawn to see that he was nervous and shy. As Crowsight placed his paw tip on his chest, Cragkit looked down, then up at Crowsight with wide eyes. He blinked slowly, trying to understand just exactly the tom meant by that. He opened his tiny maw to say something, but Tinyfawn piped in to say something. He looked over to the she cat with a curious look. "You mean there's more kits? How many?" He asked innocently. A wave of nervousness shrouded him. "Do you think they'll want to be my friend even though I can't run as fast as them?" He asked. He knew he was slower from experience. His brothers always teased him for being slower than the elderly cat that the Twolegs owned. Crowsight's words spooked the young curly furred kit. He had said that not everyone was as friendly as he was, which made him nervous. Maybe there would at least be someone that liked him.

@Owl
@Raven & Co

@Raven & Co

Tinyfawn smiled over at Crowsight. "I will be sure to ask Grousestar if you can mentor this little fluff ball." She said as she nosed Cragkit's head. "There are lots of kit, but trust me they will like you. You're very likable." She purred as she lifted the kit in her jaws. She looked at Crowsight, waiting for him to lead them into the camp.

[maybe see about finding kits in the nursery to roleplay with when we finally get to the nursery?? and sorry for shortness, just been busy x.x...]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!