View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:00 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Shadepaw slipped silently into the apprentices' den, glad to be out of the cold. Despite how cloudy the sky was, patches of sunlight still filtered through, and whenever she spent long in the sun, her skin always grew red and sore. Flicking her ears, the white furred molly sat down, looking around with pale blue hues, centered by red pupils. Her eyes danced with mischief. She felt as though she had to be doing something, but looking outside, the apprentice wondered if she should wait until dusk. That was the safest time for her, anyways, she'd been up all night every night for every moon that had followed her apprenticeship ceremony.

Pausing, she flattened her ears, then collapsed sideways in her nest, heaving a sigh and closing her eyes for a moment. Then she held her paws over her muzzle, narrowing her unusual eyes to no more than blackish red and pale, icy blue slits. Grunting, the bored apprentice sat up, then looked about, wondering iif perhaps somebody would want to have some fun with her.

@KitKat12