View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted found his way to the den. A powerful scent had washed upon him, and he could sense that his mate was in there. The tom was ready to blind into the den, and nuzzle her, but today he was feeling a little different. His paws lightly grazed the ground, making less movements. His worries were gone just the scent of his mate's causing it to be lost within the wind. Whenever he did think of her, his heart jumped a little and he felt like a kit. It was weird how she made him feel less of a grumpy old man, and Coldhearted was far from being older. The tom quietly continued to make his way towards the den, losing all his sound. He wanted to pin her, to give her a light scare. How she would react, he didn't know, but he could try, feeling a small hint of humor entering into his blue hues. When the tom entered into the den, he sprang towards his mate, seeing the outline of her nest. He reach out to pin her down, holding down her shoulders with a gentle touch, and leaning his head down to lick her cheek. "Surprise." He chuckled darkly, and gave her a light nuzzle before hopping off her, and sitting to the side of her mossy nest which he messed up a bit. "Sorry about your nest." He muttered, and pinned his ears to his head.
She hadn't noticed that Coldhearted had entered the den untill he was practically on top of her. Her eyes widened and she tensed up, at the shook but then her nerves calmed and she loosened up a bit. "It's fine..." She reached over with her paw and rearranged the moss. She smiled "Good job Coldy! You scared me!" She purred. She was running topics to talk to her mate about in her head. Once she had found the right one she smirked "Oh Coldhearted~ when we have have kits what do you think they will be like?"