View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 04:23 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
@Ryder
Caracalspirit pawed her mates ear. "I didn't imply it was yours," she mewed, nudging his paw slightly away to get a better look at the tiny kit. "As for what to do with it - obviously we care for it. I think I'd be suited for it," she mewed with confidence, heart soaring as a grin appeared on her face. She'd wanted kits for a bit now, and suddenly one had appeared right before her. Okay, maybe it wasn't magic, but it was a coincidence certainly. The only problem was, she wasn't sure how to..actually..be a good parent at the moment. She knew she had to make sure the kit was safe.. and feed it..but otherwise she was clueless. She looked at her mate, then the kit. Well, this was an interesting morning.
As his beloved mate reassured him about all of this, the male’s anxiety about the whole situation seemed to calm down and his agitated fur seemed to settle as he gave the shecat a softened, thankful smile. “Thank you, Caracalspirit.” Hawkfeather mentioned with a gentle purr rumbling in his throat, “I was so worried about all of this, but you always seem to know how to calm my nerves and whatnot.” And that was incredibly true when it came to his constant worrying and overthinking personality - that was just how it was. When his love mentioned that they would care for this kitten, his heart seemed to skip a beat within his chest - was she ready to have kittens with him? Was HE ready for that kind of commitment? He didn’t see why not and she seemed pretty forward for this, which made him feel better about that. The small kitten that was between his paws turned her head over to Caracalspirit, staring at her with round, curious eyes as she gave a tiny squeak-like mewl before tumbling over the Windclan tom’s paws and flopping into the loose dirt in front of his mate, giving a twitch of her whiskers as the dust stirred up around her and the kitten gave a squeeze, shaking her head. Hawkfeather couldn’t help but grow silent as he watched the kitten, deep in thought about things that he could not yet explain.