View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Heatherfur's ears perked up slightly at the tone Spireflare replied in, surprise giving way to annoyance on her face. It was hard for the warrior to hide her expressions too well - she always tended to wear her emotions on her pelt - and this was no exception. It rattled her a bit that Spireflare seemed to be in a foul mood as her, if not worse. I wonder what burrs got caught in his pelt? she thought to herself, still watching the side of his face as they walked, ignoring the snow that gripped her paws with it's cold claws. "Yes, I'm sure it is. But this soon after the battle? They're probably still whining about their injuries to Caliapaw!" She found that last part funny, since it humored her that an apprentice was taking on the full duties of a medicine cat. At least WindClan had Surgestorm - with his experience, the Clan would be healed in no time flat. Taking a moment, she opened her jaws and tasted the wind, eyes shut slightly to avoid the gusts of wind that pinned her whiskers back. "I can't even taste any trace of ThunderClan," she added, giving a shrug of her shoulders and looking over at Spireflare, curious to see if he would still carry the same tone.
"Shes got to learn like the rest of us," he replied. Maybe Wheatfur shouldnt have died, then. he thought silently. no matter what age you were it didnt exclude you from your duties, medcat or not. and caliapaw was no except, even if she was just a puny herb fascinated molly of all things. "Good. Maybe theyll stay on their side of the border. I dont really care what injuries they have along as it stays in their lane." he replied in a monotone tone, not even flinching as his paws grew numb from the cold with every step he took. he just wanted his patrol to be over to he could be by himself. he hated interacting with other, whether it was a small talk to a patrol or hunting party or two.