View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: 🔥Fire Brigade 🔥

// @Arie & @Slushie & Everyone
So, it went like this. Kestrelkit agreed to help Swallow start her fire brigade on one condition: they were both in charge. He wasn’t like… being told what to do by his little sister, or anything, NO WAY. That would be too embarrassing. Wren would never let him forget it!

Kestrelkit paced beside Swallow, watching the brigade form with a lofty expression and a puffed-out chest. He completely ignored Berry [because the kit was a total kissup. What did it matter if they had permission or not? Booooring.] Blackkit, Strikekit, and Swankit filed in next—none looking totally convinced this was a sanctioned activity, and they'd be right. He flicked his tail. Cowards. Kestrel stared at them extra-long, straining to convey as much disapproval in his eyes as possible, the way warriors usually looked at him. Ashkit and Flowerkit’s combined enthusiasm appeased him, though. That was more like it. [Kes put Smallkit and Fernkit into a ‘not sure’ category. They seemed kinda neutral.]

Kestrelkit pivoted dramatically, looking quite self-important when—Buckstar? The little calico nearly jumped out of his fur, his flashy bravado faltering. He quickly recovered, though, ever mindful of the watching brigade.

Hold on- WAIT.

When Swallow offered their fake dad a spot as general, Kestrel’s fur prickled with indignation. “SWALLOW! I thought you said I was going to be your general!” Kes swiveled to look at Buckstar apologetically. His voice took on a placating tone. “Maybe you can be ASSISTANT general. I need someone to pick up all the pebbles I toss, so I never run out!

Last edited by Ziera; September 6th, 2020 at 01:34 PM.