View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:22 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
[ooc: Apologies again, the teacher in my Friday class told us it was a long weekend, but the long weekend ended up being next weekend, and I ended up having a test in anatomy today. ;v;]

The brown molly grinned, bouncing on her forepaws. It had been since Leaf-fall that she’d last caught a bird, the rush of leaping up into the tree stayed with her and made the fur along her neck prickle with excitement. No wonder ThunderClan cats favoured the trees. When her friend brought up his mother, who she knew from rumors to be as stubborn and old-fashioned as a badger, Snailflower knitted her brows and gave him an apolagetic twitch of her whiskers.

Though her ears perked up at his question, "Hm, dealbreaker?" She shook her head with a laugh, did he mean for a relationship?
"Oh, if a cat is closed-minded I'm not really interested, or someone too violent, but chemistry matters most I figure. Someone interested in kits would be nice." With a quick bow, she gently shifted her waxwing back into her mouth, careful not to damage it further, "what about you, Nimblewhisker? What would make you say 'nope' immediately?"
"If their unattentive or uncaring," Nimblewhisker mewed, not really having to put much thought into his answer, "I mean if a she-cat or tom doesn't seem invested in a relationship what incentive is there for me to stay in it?" He inquired. "I mean I do know many she-cats and toms that are absolutely swooned by the whole stoic and uncaring thing but, I myself will never get it."