View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"Hm. Yes, Dear, you are quite right that life is a game. Some lose, some win, and I'm not going to be at the losing side," Nightshadow responded. She glared at Halfheart before saying, "No one loves you? How sad, because I'm pretty sure most of the cats in this room feel like that at one point, and I think that you shouldn't try to get sympathy. I mean, do I look like one to give sympathy?" She bristled, "No, I don't, I can answer. And love doesn't protect against insanity, Hon. Love creates insanity, and insanity creates love. You, my Dear, are in a catch-22 of sorts. You can't be loved because you aren't loved. It's a matter decided from birth." She looked down and mumbled, "as it was for me, and as it is for everyone. So get used to it, Sugar."
Halfheart narrowed her eyes with a flick of her left ear followed by a huff she struggled to keep her claws sheathed since she knew just attacking wouldn't be the best thing or the smartest thing to do at this point .
" I was saying it as a fact not to gain sympathy . But I don't wish to be on the loosing side either " she meowed raising her head a bit eyes still narrowed and she flicked her tail she started to moved past Nightshadow and flicked her tail again in the she cats face she was close to the exit .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 12th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.