View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2017, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forest could honestly say, these words lifted her spirit. To think that some cat, other than her father, was showing interest in how she felt, was amazing. She gave a kind smile, beginning to trust this cat. She gave a thankful nod and clambered to her paws. She gave a ruff shake yo her pelt, releasing dirt and dust that had collected there while she had been laying down. Her Black and Tan striped pelt was a bit bushy now, making her seem bigger, instead of her small frame. She took a small step forwards, ready to accompany the new possibility of a friend into the territory. "Thanks, I could probably use a walk to just, y'know calm down. My name's Forest, in case you didn't know. Of course...you probably would know me, only my father. I don't even come close to how amazing he is..." She said trailing off, her voice becoming almost wistful.
Thistle stepped back to as Forest started to get up. She looked better now that she wasn't trying to appear small. She nodded. "I'm Thistle. Nice to meet you, Forest," Thistle calculated the rest of Forest's sentence. From the way she said it, her father must be a pretty high ranking cat. Maybe Commander or Co-commander? "Who's your father?" She asked, now curious. Depending on who her father was, this could be a serious complication to her plans. She started to walk, wanting to listen to Forest on the way.