View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2024, 04:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Former titans and going into shock [p]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Waking was.... Slow. Confusing.

Crowtooth had more connection then the average cat to starclan, he'd both died and resurrected and received a rare power few had. However both these gifts had come with silence. Whatever had happened in the moments of death were akin to a void to Crowtooth, absent to his recollection. And the power came with less instruction, the tom didnt even know he had it until after he'd lost his memory and understood it far later.

The tunneler had sort of got it, at least to the point where he didnt feel upset about the lack of contact even if there was loved ones he wished to speak to again. He was just a warrior, not leader or a medicine cat who had actual connection to the stars.

Which is why waking here was such confusion.
It was windclan.... But not the windclan that was now, more the windclan of his kithood before the moor burned. This place didnt exist anymore and the tom seemed stunned that upon looking at himself this wasnt a dream of the past, given he was in his 'current' body.

What- WHAT WAS THIS????
Looking around frantically hetrochromatic eyes landed on the once leader and, completely forgetting all usual reverence for starclan in his shock the tom just blurted "Did I die 'n my sleep or somethin' how am I here??? Oh stars oh no I can' go yet, I promised Twilightstar I wouldn' go before she did!"

Crowtooth would wish he was actually dead once he learned who he was being so 'impolite' to but that was for a couple minutes in the future.

@SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Rani; February 25th, 2024 at 04:46 PM.