View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Former titans and going into shock [p]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

ERROR. CROWTOOTH.EXE NOT FOUND.
REBOOTING
2 FILE ERRORS FOUND:
1) YOU JUST PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH IN FRONT OF BLAZINGSTAR
2) HOLY * THAT'S BLAZINGSTAR
INITIATING DEEP REBOOT
CROWTOOTH NOW LOADING

The tom was slack-jawed for a good long minute, eyes bugging as he took in the tom as a sort of involuntary high pitched noise of shock emanated from Crowtooth. Eventually he somehow manage to beat his scattered brain back into order somehow, and promptly realized he was making a totally fool of himself in front of the old leader and was not showing the proper amount of respect he deemed necessary.

Cue another internal panic (though this one was much shorter then the first) and Crowtooth promptly face planted.
....Wait no this was a sort of bow grovel/attempt to melt into the celestial moor brain lagging as he tried to speak. Which resulted in some stuttering "'M SO SORRY SIR! I-I didn' think or realize an' didn' show ya proper respect an' 'm so sorry sir." Stupid bad Crowtooth he'd gonna smite you and youre gonna deserve it! Crowtooth, banned from starclan for being rude!

Finally he unburied his face (even if he was still trying to melt through the grass) a puzzled expression forming "Uh, ya wanna talk to me though? Like, not ta doubt ya an' yer wisdom sir but wouldnt like, Fallownose or Lightningstorm be a better option? Dunno what'd be worth talkin' ta me about." .....Unless Crowtooth had messed something up and now was in super trouble. Time for another internal panic.

@SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Rani; March 10th, 2024 at 11:49 PM.