View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2017, 01:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"Right this way." Shrikecall's expression obviously showed his displeasure, but what could he do about it? Now it was up to Blazingstar to either accept these strangers or turn them away as he believed should have been done in the first place. It was nothing personal to them-- but Shrikecall didn't trust cats who suddenly showed up. Especially with everything that had been happening. How did he know that they weren't going to start another evil era? But he needed to trust that the leader would make the right decision. Whatever happened would be fine. Hopefully. The Deputy shifted his weight, glancing back at Infernosky. This conversation wasn't going to involve him, which he now knew-- and while that was infuriating, at the same time he was okay with it. He waited for her to approach, and hopefully...things would go well. He was praying to StarClan that whatever happened would be the right decision-- even if it wasn't in his mind. Then again, what did he know? Seventy moons...you'd think I would recognize her name, but no. Shrikecall couldn't ever remember there being a Deputy named Infernosky. So if she was lying about that, couldn't she be lying about other things? He had no idea. There was always a chance she was telling the truth, but Shrikecall preferred to ignore that option. He didn't want to believe it...mainly because he didn't want to admit that he might have been wrong.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 28th, 2017 at 01:04 PM.