View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Imma make Amber be seven years younger than Sage, so she would be in her mid to early forties if she was a human. (Sunset would be about twenty three to twenty four if she was a human)

also should sage have some ties with this pack? ya know, to add some spiceee

and what should we name the pack (I call not deciding that!)

Sunset looked over to the noise in the bushes. She went to go stand but suddenly Sage stepped over her and snarled, she did not make any excuse since she could easily ambush the possible attacker if they thought she was weak. Sage stopped and flicked his ears as he saw Shadow arriving with some she-wolf. Immediately her jealousy was cranked up to fifty.

"Who is that Shadow? Another lady friend to keep you busy?" He teased, although he also sounded serious at the same time. Sure he was getting older now and sure he gave up trying to fight for something that wasn't his. But that didn't mean he could still have an attitude, and that didn't mean that he couldn't love Sunset.

Sunset stood, almost knocking Sage to his feet but he kept his eyes locked on the new arrival. Meanwhile Sunset approached the she-wolf with ears pinned to her head but a calm, dominant, expression on her face. "Who is that?" She asked Shadow, but her eyes where still glued to the wolf in front of her.

Amber refrained from growling at the two, especially the female. She was starting to push her patience. "I would recommend you know your rank mutt." She warned the young female in front of her. She held her glare as the expression of range began to appear on the female's face, nostrils flared and pupils dilated.

"Your talking to an Alpha/Beta." (PICK WHICH RANK SHE SHOULD BEEE)

Nuuuu!Fine their pack is called the Autumn Pack)

"Now now. " Shadow said trying to be the pacifist in all this. "Let's just talk about what we were going to discuss." He said in a rush. "Alright, this wolf wants us to join her pack. " He explained all the details. "It's up to you too what you want to do. I don't care what we do. "

(Yes. I need some spiciness in the rp, give him some ties to the pack. And she can be the alpha)

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927