View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Sprawled out on the ground in the bustling clearing, Cloudyfoot was attempting to soak up some warmth from the afternoon sun, though his grey-tabby pelt was cold, and damp from a dip in the river. Being a RiverClan cat in the midst of leaf-bare was always frusterating and freezing, especially when the wind ruffled the pelt of a RiverClan cat when they were fresh out of the river.
Cloudyfoot wanted to be curled up in his nest in the comfort of the warrior's den, though he had figured out within the first moon of being a warrior, that there were always cats in there complaining about one thing or another, which always bothered the tom, though he never expressed it. So, he was always stuck in the clearing during the afternoon, attempting to evade the unappreciative warriors.
A small sigh escaped the warrior's mouth as he slowly heaved himself into a sitting position, with his tail wrapped carefully around his paws. Perhaps it would be easier on,his aching joints to take a break in the warriors' den, though a voice in his mind reminded him of all of the hateful cats. So Cloudyfoot just sat there, staring into nothingness, letting his mind wander into strange places that they hadn't before.
Perhaps I could take on another mate? Cloudyfoot questioned himself quietly, Maybe you'd be less depressed? Cloudyfoot wanted to wave away the idea, for it seemed quite impossible to his brain, though his heart kept repeating the same line over and over. Pebblesong obviously didn't love you enough, so maybe you could just start over? Maybes, ifs, and buts raddled around Cloudyfoot's brain, and his amber eyes kept on getting duller and duller, until he snapped himself out of the daydream.