View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@2018 Okapi @Pureheart

Juniperpaw turned to see Purepaw enter the den and she did her best to put a somewhat optimistic expression on her face. ``Ah, thank you very much. I could use the help.`` She felt a bit better now, knowing someone was here to support her. With a thankful glance Juniperpaw began to shoot orders left and right. ``I just need similar herbs piled together. Herbs that look and smell alike should be put in a pile together. If you come across any herbs that are torn or crushed, create a pile for them off to the side.``

She had already started by bunching together crushed poppy seeds and she'd organized the feverfew. She was in the process of gathering other similar-looking herbs when she heard quiet whimpers which brought her to glance swiftly at the nest she'd left Sorrelkit in. Immediately dropping the leaves, Juniperpaw rushed to the kit's side and lowered herself to her level. ``Sorrelkit? How are you feeling?``

~ ~ ~

@king kaleb!

The RiverClan medicine cat was distracted by the ShadowClan medicine cat entering the den and Juniperpaw immediately felt guilt flood her. After all, it was her actions that caused Daydream pain. Turning away from the wall of herbs, Juniperpaw gazed softly at the feline she hoped she could still consider a sibling-figure. She felt small now, which was completely appropriate considering the situation. Daydream called the shots - it was up to them on what direction this conversation would go.

Her ears swiveled as she picked up on Daydream's statement. Juniperpaw found herself glancing around the den to take in all the changes which she'd barely recognized. Quietly, which is much unlike her, the 'paw answered, ``Yeah; I did.``
(So sorry this is late!!!)
Sorrelkit opened her hazel eyes and glanced sadly at Juniperpaw, her darker brown fur rumpled,” I was a mouseheart yesterday. If I didn’t have the kitsense not to eat hte herbs, I’ll never have enough sense to become a warrior. If I do become a warrior, I’ll be scolded for acting like a kit.” She whimpered furrowing her brow,” but I feel better. Not that great though.” She murmered softly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here