Thread: [RiverClan] ._+-kit finder-+_.
View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 03:10 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default ._+-kit finder-+_.

I make too many kit finders

So, @/Marigoldwhisper's Swanberyy and @/mars' (me!) Riverwhisper have gotten married become mates! And they're having kits! Refs for both parents can be found in their respective user's albums. Riverwhisper has a reason for wanting kits:

Riverwhisper's mom died kitting him, and his father (who had been a perfectly good/fine cat) went mad with grief and became abusive, distant, and cold.

"Daddy! Look what I found!" Riverkit mewed, bouncing around his father's legs. The young kit held up the shiny rock, purring. His father turned and glared at him. "I don't care about your stupid rock!" he snarled, swiping his claws across Riverkit's cheek. Riverkit cried with pain. "Dad!" he wailed, but his father had already turned and left. Riverkit began to cry. No one was in the nursery. No one had seen it. Who would believe a two moon old kit, whose father was a "loyal" warrior? He stumbled towards the medicine den, hoping he'd be safe. Safe... from his own father.

For a visual representation, check out my comic.

TLDR for those uncomfortable with the trigger warnings listed in the spoiler, he wants a family to replace the one he never had.

Btw i would like a gray and cream tortoiseshell because i think that cute, and maybe a kit named berrykit because river loves his wife so much and he would 1,000,000% name his kit after her XD

So, here is a form.

WE DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO BE CARELESS WITH THESE KITS!

Name:
Full Appearance:
Shortened Allegiance Version (optional):
Plot Ideas:
Other:
Mention Us: @Marigoldwhisper @forest

Kits: Silkkit (@/nyx) will be stillborn bc nyx left wco
Kit 2: OPEN
Kit 3: OPEN
Kit 4: OPEN

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; April 30th, 2024 at 08:39 PM.