View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school of broken madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke is 26 :3 their full adults here! )

Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to step back suddenly when hades tried to punch him but he disappears and soon appears right behind Tord, he watches what Tord was doing than begins to lean forward whispering into his ear “ Hi beautiful guess what~” he says playfully as he begins to walk around sitting down in front of him checking out of his work a bit. “ oh so cute~” he says happily as he begins to pick up the little spider carefully.

Hades sighs loudly as he walks out of the room and jumps a bit when he sees Cayden “ oh! ... hi Cayden..” he blushes softly as he begins to look away “ um... would you mind helping me with something?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to Cayden than begins to lean against the wall right in front of Cayden. He smiles a soft warm smile “ I would love to spread some time with you of course if you don’t mind helping me capture my brother and sister... they’re need for that .. dress up cafe the art class are making.. I guess they heard what they need to do.”
Tord nearly screamed as he suddenly felt Sasuke next to him. The bag falling off his head from where it had been laying like a limp hat. “...what?” he asked in a small voice, trying to hide the spider, though he hadn’t exactly gotten very far, his face heating up as Sasuke called it cute. He wanted to say it wasn’t cute, but he knew there was no point, tempted to take the spider and fling it across the room, forcing himself to sit still in his seat.

Cayden almost wanted to excuse himself, but he meekly waved, trying to smile his anxiety away. As Hades walked over, Cayden tried to keep his entire body still, waiting to see what Hades was going to say. “I don’t exactly know of how much help I can be, but sure,” he murmured. As Hades continued to talk, Cayden couldn’t help but wonder why he wasn’t asking his girlfriend about this. He was just some straggler, why him? Maybe his girlfriend was off doing cheerleading or whatever she did. “Um...sure.” He said, smiling to the best of his ability, despite anxiety welling in him.