View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2023, 04:55 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Thunderclan Deputy Applications

Who have I got for you today? His name is....

Darkpetal!

He walks into the interviewing room, his dark grey rosetted fur groomed to purrfection, his regular flower replaced by a dark purple rose. He sits down in front of the interviewer, his pale yellow eyes searching the room. He then gazes upon the interviewer as he begins to ask questions. "How old are you?" the interviewer asks Darkpetal. "53 moons," the dark grey tom responds, before the interviewer says, "Any experience mentoring apprentices?" "Oh, I've had plenty," Darkpetal responds, "Sootfur being one of my most recent and memorable. Sorry to any of my past apprentices about---" The interviewer cuts him off. "Yeah yeah, let's get on with it. Can you tell us about your past?" Darkpetal hesitates before he responds, "Ok. My parents were Violetslash and Deathstorm, and my littermates were Fangscar and Bloodbadger. I was treated pret-ty badly, whenever I didn't meet any of my parents' bloodthirsty standards." Before he could continue, the interviewer responds with, "Yikes, that sucks." Darkpetal sighs before he continued, "Being an apprentice didn't help me either. In fact, it made matters worse. My mentor was Lionblood. He only taught me how to fight and how to kill. And he abused me too. When I was 8 moons old, I finally had enough. I asked my leader, I think it was Eveningstar at the time, for a new mentor. She gave me Lilystream. The only light at the end of the tunnel. She taught me how to hunt, and other things Lionblood wouldn't be caught dead showing somecat. She was like a mother to me, but she was old, and died when I was 38. Speaking of my warrior ceremony, it was delayed 2 moons after my littermates, 'cuz of the mentor swap. Now that I'm a warrior, I no longer associate with my family." The interviewer writes notes down. "Anything else? A lover?" Darkpetal starts to get nervous. "I have someone. Fernsong. We met when I was 43. We weren't able to spend time that much 'cuz of well, warrior duties." The interviewer nods. "Your strengths and weaknesses?" "Well, my strengths: I'm generally a nice cat, I'm patient, merciful and a decent fighter. My weaknesses: I'm a little insecure, I'm an introvert and I usually avoid voicing my opinions if I know they'll hurt someone." The interviewer mumbles something that Darkpetal can't hear. "Anything else?" the interviewer asks. "I like flowers," Darkpetal meowed. "O-kay?" the interviewer meows,"Why do you want to be deputy anyways? What would make you a good deputy?" "Well," Darkpetal meows, "I want to put in effort into the clan, and I think I'll be a good deputy because of my experience, and my overall personality. Me and Thrushstar--- or whatever our leader will be called when he receives his 9 lives, will balance each other out." The interviewer smiled before he said, "Anyways, that's all we needed to know, thanks for coming." Darkpetal smiles. "You too!"

@Eaglet

"Ashie! Get yo ass in here right now!"
sigh
"Fine."
runs inside.
"why do you wanna be high rank?"
"Well, it seems fun, I would definitely love it."
"It takes a lot of effort, so how would you manage?'
"I have plenty of time on my paws. Don't have too much going on."
"How long have you been on the site for?"
"almost a year."
"Have you been nominated for anythin'?"
"Gee I wish. But nope. But soon."
"How long are your usual posts?"
"Two to five lines. But I'll work on it."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; March 3rd, 2023 at 05:38 PM.