View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
Etherealkit blinked rapidly, once she felt better she gazed outside the nursery. she rarely venture out there unlike other kits. they were eager. she was just trying to stay in the nursery as much as she could. the sunlight hurt her eyes. she never could get used to it or never really tried to. "h-huh?" she blinked, she must have zoom out. "n-no, its fine. like i said, I'm always like this. " Etherealkit wasn't sure if she should try explaining she did fall asleep randomly without any control of it. yet, her mind crossed ti out. the kit herself didn't even know how to correctly explain it. her eyes settled back on hawkspeed, he was a better sight than trying to stare directly into the sun. "do you know why the sunlight hurts your eyes?" Etherealkit asked, the question was a bit mumbled. he probably didn't but so far, it was her best chance to ask the question she always wondered. why did the sunlight hurt your eyes at first? she figured it was like a rose and its thorns. it had to accept you before you could handle it. then does it not like me?
Hawkspeed tilted his head,"Youre simply doing more work with a muscle than that muscle is used to performing, and doing it faster! All of a sudden, you're eye is being exposed to a lot more light than its used to! Does that make sence? Or so I need to explain it a little better?" he asked Etherealkit.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.