View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 12:02 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Redhawk's sharp voice sent Bumblestar's fur on end and her head shot up from where she had lowered it again, a snarl painting her muzzle before she realized who it was. A sharp breath left barely parted lips and she directed her attention across the battlefield to where the apprentice in question lay. That leg looked broken. Near that big rock, too, where the other dissenters has been.

"He's RiverClan's problem now," she grunted after a moment. Ugh, everything was starting to ache. Her injuries were still weeping blood and she could feel pain radiating from each and every cut - there would surely be some scars left over from this. "Can't keep his mouth shut or his claws off his Clanmates, I don't wanna deal with him anymore."

Once Wolfpaw stirred, Bumblestar moved to nudge him up to his feet, offering the support of her shoulder. "C'mon, you got it, we're gettin' you back to camp - Redhawk, help me with him."

[ @Merp Machine - we discussed this previously but i'm pinging you here so you know what's happened in an official rp capacity o7 tawnypaw has been exiled from tc ]
Iknow :P i really did not rp with him anyways
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!