Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2023, 03:26 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Hawksprint

Hawksprint followed and studied Cedarpaw from a far, quietly stalking in between a few bushes. He stopped, whiskers quivering in excitement as he realized that Cedarpaw hadn't just found a rabbit, but it's entire nest! The warrior had to admit it was quite an achievement, he hadn't even paid any attention to that scent at first. Not only that, he was also impressed by how she was able to track the scent and actually find the baby rabbits. Hawksprint forced down a happy purr, he didn't want to ruin this moment for his apprentice. But.. what was she doing? Hawksprint tilted his head in a confused look as he watched Cedarpaw holding the baby rabbit by the neck like a kit. Wasn't she going to.. kill it? Realizing she wasn't, Hawksprint sighed deeply, and walked over to her with a hint of annoyance in his eyes. "What in StarClan are you doing?" He asked her in a hushed voice. However the annoyance didn't last long, and he quickly sighed quietly and gave her a friendly smile. He wasn't going to blame her for not killing it.. but she had to understand. "You can't take it with you, you need to either kill it or put it back" He explained gently. "Considering they are newborn, it's probably best to leave them alone, and catch them when they're older" Right now these babies were about the size of a mouse, they would feed a lot more cats if they were caugh when they had grown a bit.
[ @Froggy ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464