View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:14 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Teddy let out a small chuckle as she did. "No I Don't ever get visitors, but the only cat I really know around here is my owners new kitten. That little annoying kid is too much for me to handle. I Don't think I can stay here for very long. He gets all the attention and I Don't even get a hello or a pat on the head. So I'm guessing you get all different kinds of cats." replied Teddy. The kittypet Tom looked at her See if what she would think of him leaving his home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashpetal View Post
An orange tabby she-cat jumped onto the fence next to Hazel, "Hello... I think I'm lost. I'm so far away from home and I don't recognize anything and... um, I'm Blossom. Can you tell me where we are?"

Hazel was about to let on how she kinda felt the same as Teddy did, but the moment she opened her mouth she smelled a new scent, and turned around as another she-cat jumped down next to her, seemingly lost. And,
as it turned out, she was.
She silently watched the other two cats interact, not saying a word, as equally curious about the newcomer as Teddy was.

"I'm new to this area, my home is somewhere around here, but I don't know where that somewhere is" At this, Hazel got closer to Blossom and put her tail tip on her back in what she hoped was interpreted as a comforting gesture. Most cats thought she was being condescending whenever she did that ... it earned her a few share of ... problems ...
"Don't you worry your pretty face, not many cats know how to get around these two-legs homes, especially newcomers like yourself. But lucky for you, I'm an expert at finding my way back ! Plus Teddy, that tom that you just met ..." She pointed her tail towards the other cat " ... Was just telling me about his need to go on a little adventure or something. You couldn't have gotten lost at a better time !" She was about to wait for the others' reaction when she remembered something. "Oh, yeah." She meowed to herself. "I'm Hazel, by the way. What's your name ?"

(My mentions usually never work so I quoted you both)

Last edited by PeaFlower; October 23rd, 2017 at 06:17 AM.