View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashpetal View Post
@SparkleDemon
@PeaFlower
"Well, I came from my two-leg home, but now I don't know where I am..."She said sorrowfully. She thought she had made sure to turn left at the second street, but now she was unsure. "I knew I shouldn't have turned right there!" Blossom muttered to herself. "I'm new to this area, my home is somewhere around here, but I don't know where that somewhere is"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Hazel was about to let on how she kinda felt the same as Teddy did, but the moment she opened her mouth she smelled a new scent, and turned around as another she-cat jumped down next to her, seemingly lost. And,
as it turned out, she was.
She silently watched the other two cats interact, not saying a word, as equally curious about the newcomer as Teddy was.

"I'm new to this area, my home is somewhere around here, but I don't know where that somewhere is" At this, Hazel got closer to Blossom and put her tail tip on her back in what she hoped was interpreted as a comforting gesture. Most cats thought she was being condescending whenever she did that ... it earned her a few share of ... problems ...
"Don't you worry your pretty face, not many cats know how to get around these two-legs homes, especially newcomers like yourself. But lucky for you, I'm an expert at finding my way back ! Plus Teddy, that tom that you just met ..." She pointed her tail towards the other cat " ... Was just telling me about his need to go on a little adventure or something. You couldn't have gotten lost at a better time !" She was about to wait for the others' reaction when she remembered something. "Oh, yeah." She meowed to herself. "I'm Hazel, by the way. What's your name ?"

(My mentions usually never work so I quoted you both)

Teddy looked at the two she-cat. "Where do you live exactly?" asked Teddy, thinking that he might be able to help the lost she-cat.
The Tom sat down, trying to think. If only I knew where she lived or even know what her home looks like.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.