View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2017, 09:03 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

"I. Am. In." Hazel replied. "No offense, but I usually don't stick around so long in one place and ..." She was about to finish that sentence, when she smelled another scent coming their way, and felt some movement from behind Teddy, as a kit made his presence known. Seriously ? Hazel thought. At the kit's question she couldn't help but snort a little. "Yeah, little one. We're going on a big adventure to help a damsel in distress. It's grown up stuff though, nothing for a kit to take part in." She thought for a moment that this was a bit too rude, as she had just met the little guy, but she remembered how many adventures she had been denied by the elder cats in her area when she was a kit, and didn't feel as bad. Plus, she wasn't going to play kitsitter in an area she hadn't visited yet. Who knows what stuff they would encounter on their way to Blossom's place ?
She looked back at Teddy and Blossom. If the kit wanted to just ask them where they were going, she'd be fine with it. But if he wanted to come with and they accepted ... well, their loss. She wasn't going to waste her time for a kit she barely knew.
Standing up, she looked back at the kit. "But I guess you'd rather have someone else's input on the matter." With that, she went to sit back down a little further away from the other felines and licked her fur back into place, waiting for the rest to unfold.
@SparkleDemon @Ashpetal