View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:13 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was quiet as Angel spoke, though he laughed softly as he heard about Sasuke talking to others. He kept his eyes on the video as Angel asked him about Sasuke. “I...can’t remember...” He said softly, kind of lying, kind of not. “It’s not something I’d like to talk about anyways” he added, staying quiet for the time being

(( do you remember how exactly did sasuke and tord get together? i can’t find when they first became a couple, ))
( I believe it was at the Halloween party where they first became a couple. Sasuke flirted, made Tord blush and eventually they fell for each other at least that’s how I remember it... should we make a rp on how they actually became a thing? :3) Angel smiles “ I see... I’m willing to bet he flirted with you wolf style “ he says playfully “ what did he say oh! Did he use the “ I never lie” thing?” He says playfully laughing a bit to himself “ he was quite a flirt before he met you honestly we’re all were shocked to find out that he was going though proving for you “

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:58 PM.