View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 08:18 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Cloudbass

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

"I should have known that." she thought. "Cloud..bass.." she mumbled, casting a quick glance at the tom's direction. She wasn't a huge fan of eye contact unless it was in battle. She wasn't a fan of battle either. The blue tabby warrior shuffled her paws awkwardly. This situation was..awkward. "Nice to see you again..?" she asked as a question. She quickly tried to reason. "B-because i've seen you. In camp."

(@Artemis ; Samonleap)

Salmonleap cleared his throat. "Well, I'm glad your okay. Um, do you need someone to accompany you back to camp? You must be shaken by your little, uh, fall." he blushed. "And my pulling you by the tail probably didn't help."
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020