View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 01:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior/Temp. Med cat -
Purrks: Go with the flow and The Collector ]

Not soon after Marigoldleap asked if Seabreeze would accompany her to locate some herbs she moved out into the territory. It had been quite a few sunrises since she had been outside camp, so it was really refreshing to finally get out. Healing had been slow with only one patient, so she felt getting herbs would give her something useful to do while she was temporary medicine cat. Walking on the molly slightly looked at the other warrior.

"I was thinking of locating some more cobwebs, a few marigolds, comfrey, and Dandelion.", Marigoldleap meowed. She wasn't sure all what Seabreeze knew, so she listened in case they asked her what something looked like or if they had any herbs they think they might need.

[ sorry if it seems rush will get better @Dolomedes; ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze wouldn’t deny that it had been a bit shocked when out of all cats in the clan, Marigoldleap had chosen him to accompany her on a herb patrol. Maybe he shouldn’t be, after all it was simply that, a herb patrol and he was a warrior, it was his job to patrol and help keep the clan running but still. The Tom shook out his fur as though to shake himself out of his own thoughts which seemed to work as he could focus on Marigoldleap ahead of him as they made their way out of the camp and out into the territory. Hopefully nothing happened while they were away, with the temporary medicine cat away from camp. The sandy grey blue tom hummed to himself before whipping his straying gaze back to the molly in front of him as her words floated into the air. Cobwebs, marigold, comfrey, and dandelions. Those were simple enough and Seabreeze already knew of all those herbs from Coldamber. The tom blinked slowly, recounted the information to himself under his breath in a murmur,

Cobwebs are easy. Marigold meant for preventing infection, found in… hmm. Comfrey, harvest leaves unbroken and roots, found near water- sunny spots, so we should make our way by the river. Last dandelions, also found more near water….” Pleased with his recall, the warrior was left alone with Marigoldleap. He didn’t want to pass her just in case she wanted to be the one leading. Should he start some small talk? Did Marigoldleap want that or should remained solely focused on the task at paw. The warrior wasn’t sure and it caused his anxiety to act up and the words that left his maw were stuttered and unsure but louder than his murmuring, “So, Marigoldleap, congratulations on the position…e-even if ummm if it is temp-temporary.” The warrior ended the pitiful display with a sheepish half-grin of sorts. He said no more as he waited for Marigoldleap to speak, or do anything at all.