View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:03 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Thorntail walked in, her grey hair around her muzzle, and her tail down, making a trail in the dirt. Her green eyes glossed. 'Bumblestar...' she choked. 'I have news to tell you.' She took a sharp breath, knowing this wouldn't end well for her or her son, Fallingkit. 'Bumblestar, as I grow older and I get closer to my time to visit StarClan, I need to tell you about my affair against the clan,' she trailed off, refusing to look at the leader. 'When I was expecting my kits, most of the clan thought they were Swiftbird's, but they were not his kits. They were from a ShadowClan cat named Forestfire.' She took a breath. 'He and I were mates, and I had my kits, Fallingkit and Forestkit, who passed. But please don't punish my son. He didn't choose his father; I picked him. He was the most lov-' She stopped, knowing what she was saying, knowing she would not survive this interaction. 'I will leave the clan if I have to, and for Falling, it's up to you.' The air around her felt cold and dark, knowing she should not have said this, but it was too late.
@dino.

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; April 20th, 2024 at 09:24 PM.