View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Cranefeather blinked, one thought running through her mind, What did I say that was wrong? She thought, hearing his sigh. She quicky felt as though she had to quickly change the subject. Her shoulders stiffening, she said the first thing her thoughts came too. "So, uh- what's you're favorite prey to eat?" She asked, barley being able to suppress a scoff at herself. Well, nice save on that conversation, you idiot. The molly thought, sinking her claws slightly the ground, curling her tail around them so hopefully Sunstrike wouldn't notice it.
She didn't really want him commenting on it, to ask more questions. She could handle most things that cats did, but she just hated annoying questions, or those in a sarcastic tone. Also, now that she thought back to the sigh that the other feline made, it had sounded like he was annoyed or something of hat matter, by the way he puffed out the air. It just had an... Annoyed tone to it. Again, the similar thought ran through her head. What did I do?
The handsome tom grunted," Frog, besides no longer how long I stay here I'll never be a fish eater, like you." He sighed annoyed by her

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here