Thread: Powered??
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 11:31 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The rabbit blushed she liked blackhood but was still nervous around her , she laughed nervously trying to take her mind off of the awkwardness
"Please no I'm not " she said and booped blackhood she hopped off the bed and looked outside her ears twitched as she smelled something odd she decided to get her mind off of it and head out of the room
" I'm gonna be outside! " she said
" how dare you! Don t touch me " she said an growled at the bully why was she always a target? Oh yeah cause she is a freak . She teleported to a trash can and teleported to the bully and put it on him
" what you gotta say about that ? " she said and kicked the bully where the sun don't shine
" filthy person " she said and glared at Ronnie and walked off not before grabbing her book
"I'm trying to protect you, okay I can see what's going to happen next also don't step forward, the bully put firecrackers. The bully not human he just a jerk" Ronnie said as she caught the bully rock and crushed it.(basically to defeat her is A. go invisible and attack or b. don't think)
-----
"Okay... but make sure you come back, I been waiting to watch my movies with you" blackhood said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer