Thread: Powered??
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 11:38 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

"I'm trying to protect you, okay I can see what's going to happen next also don't step forward, the bully put firecrackers. The bully not human he just a jerk" Ronnie said as she caught the bully rock and crushed it.(basically to defeat her is A. go invisible and attack or b. don't think)
-----
"Okay... but make sure you come back, I been waiting to watch my movies with you" blackhood said.
Aika didn't listen she never trusted any one for her age especially . She whent to the side as she didn't want to be attacked by firecrackers . She turned her volume up to 20 since she liked her music loud a lot , she didn't need any one really . She was used to be by herself and now some one is finally helping her? Pfft when penguins fly , she always thought it was to good to be true any ways she was alone and always will be alone
' Why is she helping me?! I'm a freak for peet sake ' she thought
Marcie was outside as she breathed fresh air a group of bullies walked up toward her and laughed ' oh great not again! ' she thought she tried to run but one of them grabbed her by the ears roughly and it made her scream in pain and she covered her mouth

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )